Ex Aurum Jewelers

Hi...my name is Gino Priolo and I wanted to introduce you to my new blog.

I am the owner of Ex Aurum Jewelers in Montreal we manufacture jewelry of all kinds but diamond wedding jewelry and fine jewelry designs using precious gemstones is our specialty.

Using our CAD facility we can re-produce any design you want and at really good prices. Keep on checking our blog as sometimes I will put up different items and offer them to you at really deep discounted prices.

I will also post information on a variety of subjects such as jewelry cleaning, how to buy diamonds and today's trends and hottest selling designs.

If you have any questions concerning jewelry, trends, repairs etc, please do not hesitate to write. I will be happy to include the answers in my blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

White diamonds or Lady Di ( a la Kate Middleton)

White diamonds or colored stones a la Kate Middleton.  White diamonds are the number #1 choice for engagement and bridal jewelry. But if you are working with a smaller budget and the bride likes a big ring, a colored stone such as a blue sapphire looks really wonderful with a pave diamond surround like the Princess Di ring and is a good option to consider.  Sapphires come in all qualities and a jeweler will bring in several choices at different price points for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment